Now Hiring: Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Consultant
InnoVergent is a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of the following cloud-based ERP and Financial software solutions: NetSuite, OpenAir, and Adaptive Insights. We have been a valued partner of these solutions for 10+ years and are looking to expand our team!
This role will be responsible for implementing and supporting the Adaptive Insights product, specifically the planning, budgeting and forecasting module as well as support related client needs.
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an analytical approach. This role is for someone who is looking to make a significant contribution to the team and is eager to learn and grow within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead and or assist with the Adaptive Insight’s product implementation process, including but not limited to design, deployment, training, testing, data reformation and customer support.
- Act as a liaison between the technical implementers and the finance, accounting, and back office teams.
- Assist technical team in reviewing and qualifying technical requests.
- Provide project status updates to customer and management.
- Perform other functions as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess excellent client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute on an implementation plan
- Must have excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Finance and Accounting (Budgeting, forecasting, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement)
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of best business practices in Finance.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate skill level in Excel (e.g. V-lookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Customer service skills, team-oriented and fast learner.
- Available to travel at least 30% of the time.
- Previous experience with any of the following applications is a plus: NetSuite, NetSuite OpenAir, Adaptive Insights, Intacct, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Sage or Deltek, JD Edwards, Informatica, PeopleSoft, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday, Oracle, etc.
- 1-2 years client services or software support/service experience is preferred.
- Experience with business systems such as Peachtree or QuickBooks also a plus.
- InnoVergent is headquarted in Alpharetta, GA
- Our clients are located across North America, some with international operations
- We support both local and international operations.
At InnoVergent, we know that our company is only as powerful as our employees so we are searching for the right individual to bring on board! This role would allow the opportunity to work with an incredibly dedicated team who is committed to adding superior products and excellent services into the marketplace. We pride ourselves on our commitment to ultimate customer satisfaction, as we firmly believe that this is paramount to our success. This commitment is so great that we have adopted the Net Promoter Score (NPS) indicator, which measures a company’s overall customer satisfaction-level as rated by their current customer-base.
Our search includes those individuals who also share in our values and beliefs. When it comes to finding a culture-fit, we identify with the following traits and characteristics:
- Committing to exceptional client engagement.
- Thinking big and bringing new ideas to the table, regardless of title.
- An overriding ambition and a proactive nature, complimented with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to thrive in the start-up atmosphere with the flexibility to work under shifting priorities.
- The determination to make each project a success from a results-driven outlook.
- The skills of a quick-learner with the ability to discern the appropriate time to listen and when to take charge.
- An obsessive approach to quality of work and achieving overall customer satisfaction.
If you meet or exceed the requirements above, we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send resume to email@example.com. All applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship.