Software Developer Job Description
InnoVergent is a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of the following cloud-based ERP and Financial software solutions: NetSuite, OpenAir, and Adaptive Insights. We have been a valued partner of these solutions for 10+ years and are looking to expand our team!
This is a great opportunity for a smart, proven developer who wants to make a difference by working on a proven cloud platform.
Our goal is to empower you to do great things for your family, your community, and yourself.
We care more about software engineering principles than specific language wars, but here is our stack:
- We require cloud application development and integration experience.
- We leverage a fluid agile methodology for R&D processes. Flexibility is key.
- We provide innovative solutions through integrations, platform product add-ons, and repeatable enhancements.
- We believe in servant leadership and customer-first initiatives.
- You have experience working with ERP solutions, especially NetSuite.
- You have previously built integrations with any of our partners or comparable solutions.
- You really have a strong understanding of modern integration processes, authentication best practices, etc.
- You love collaborating with team members to build next-generation solutions.
- You enjoy occasionally being customer-facing.
- Creating full features, relatively unsupervised — We’re all adults here!
- Constantly improving your craft — The more you know!
- Collectively taking ownership & pride in solutions we provide — No Silos!
- Contribute the cause — Love working with a diverse team!
- Headquartered in the “Technology City of the South” (Alpharetta, GA)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Casual dress
- Engaged team with strong culture and a super bright future
At InnoVergent, we know that our company is only as powerful as our employees so we are searching for the right individual to bring on board! This role would allow the opportunity to work with an incredibly dedicated team who is committed to adding superior products and excellent services into the marketplace. We pride ourselves on our commitment to ultimate customer satisfaction, as we firmly believe that this is paramount to our success. This commitment is so great that we have adopted the Net Promoter Score (NPS) indicator, which measures a company’s overall customer satisfaction-level as rated by their current customer-base.
Our search includes those individuals who also share in our values and beliefs. When it comes to finding a culture-fit, we identify with the following traits and characteristics:
- Thinking big and bringing new ideas to the table, regardless of title.
- An overriding ambition and a proactive nature, complimented with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to thrive in the start-up atmosphere with the flexibility to work under shifting priorities.
- The determination to make each project a success from a results-driven outlook.
- The skills of a quick-learner with the ability to discern the appropriate time to listen and when to take charge.
- An obsessive approach to quality of work and achieving overall customer satisfaction.
If you meet or exceed the requirements above, we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship.