InnoVergent provides extensive expertise with cloud technology — including Oracle | NetSuite, the first true-cloud ERP
Cloud-based computing gives you best-in-class, data center security systems at a level no individual company can afford. In addition, the cloud frees time for the IT staff so they can focus on other important services, like making sure internet connectivity is excellent. They no longer have to worry about keeping on-premise hardware operational, especially when using servers that crash during spikes in use. With cloud-based solutions, you can successfully evolve your IT teams to focus on innovative technologies, superb internet connectivity and remote users.
How to Avoid Fake Cloud Systems
Use this pre-launch checklist to avoid purchasing a system that is not truly in the cloud. If the vendor’s answer is NO to any of these questions, scrap the launch and look for a true cloud solution.
- Do you host, maintain or manage your own solution?
- Are ALL of your current customers using the same version of your software?
- Are software upgrades free of charge?
- Is it true that consulting or implementation services are not required for software upgrades?
- Do you provide solutions with an open API?
- Can customers execute their own business-specific customizations within the system without direct database access?
The Benefits of True Cloud Software
- Everybody using the software is using the same, latest version — product upgrades are fast, regular and at no additional cost. There are no compatibility issues nor hidden fees.
- You can trust the cloud — the state-of-the-art security and technical resources provided by cloud data centers are at a level no single company can afford.
- You don’t have to download any software to your computer — gone are the days of tedious, problematic and time consuming software upgrades that often came with significant service fees from on-premise software vendors.
- Get access anywhere at any time on any device — because the software is accessed via the internet, you can work 24/7/365.
- Get a 360° view of your business — true-cloud solutions can be easily integrated with other systems, whether those systems are cloud based or not.
- Low TCO (total cost of ownership) — the multi-tenancy approach shares the common aspects of the software while only costing you for any additions necessary and specific to your needs.
- You can still make a true-cloud system your own — the flexibility to service your own application allows you to manage, maintain and configure it immediately.
BENEFIT FROM THE MULTI-TENANCY APPROACH
OF A TRUE-CLOUD-SOLUTION