Our Goal is to Make You Self-Sufficient and Not Dependent on Us
InnoVergent consultants incorporate user adoption techniques from start to finish of every implementation project. It’s part of our implementation strategy, means we listen to you first to understand your unique needs, involves every user and every business process owner and is absolutely critical to the success of your project. This approach sets us apart and we insist on it – participation is not negotiable.
We cannot over-emphasize the importance of across-the-board user adoption to the success of your system implementation and to achieving the comprehensive business benefits of the software solution.
Here are the five key techniques that help ensure universal dedication to the new solution:
- It All Starts at the Top – We work with C-Suite and other leaders to ensure we’re all on the same page from the very beginning.
- We Listen First to Your Unique Needs – We’ll work with you to define exactly what you need to do up front to gain agreement with the system requirements and go-forward plan.
- Everyone Has a Role to Play – We make sure every user and every business process owner is involved in the design of the implementation process, software system customizations, user acceptance training (UAT) and feedback processes.
- We Don’t Want You Dependent on Us – Unlike other solution providers, our goal is to make you self-sufficient. While we are always there when you need help, we make sure you are completely immersed in your new solution so you work with confidence, get more done quicker and have complete buy-in from all stakeholders.
- We Let You Decide the Best Training Method – Every company is different, so we won’t dictate to you a one-size-fits-all training regimen. While we do insist in universal participation in UAT (User Acceptance Training), we can deliver the training in a variety of formats, from traditional on-site training to “train the trainer” scenarios to remote webinar-style sessions.
CONTACT US FOR A CONSULTATION