Job Opportunity: Senior ERP Consultant
Who We Are:
InnoVergent is a leading cloud-based accounting and financial software solutions provider. Founded in 2006, our fast-growing company provides customers with consulting, training and implementation services as a value-added reseller (VAR) for NetSuite, NetSuite OpenAir and Adaptive Insights. InnoVergent becomes a trusted advisor to our customers and guarantees an efficient and optimized implementation of the right solution focused on meeting the unique challenges of each company. Our team includes experienced former CPAs, CFOs and accounting professionals who work to improve efficiencies and streamline operations for our customers, saving organizations time and money.
Who You Are:
InnoVergent’s new Senior ERP Consultant!
What Your Day Will Include:
As InnoVergent’s Senior ERP Consultant, you’ll have the unique opportunity to implement and support implementations of NetSuite’s ERP and Services Resource Planning (SRP) modules. You’ll be responsible for:
- Leading customers through the complete NetSuite implementation lifecycle.
- Gathering requirements, designing implementations, executing configurations, testing and supporting customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Assisting the technical team in reviewing and qualifying technical requests.
- Performing other functions, as required.
What We Need From You:
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an analytical approach. This role is for someone who is dedicated to making a significant contribution to the team and is eager to learn and grow within the company. Job requirements include:
- Excellent understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Revenue Recognition, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Payroll, Expense Tracking, Multi-currency, Commissions) and/or Professional Services Automation (PSA-Time and Expense Management, Resource Management, Project Billing).
- Demonstrate excellent client management skills and the ability to work with customers to execute an implementation plan.
- Possess a solid understanding of best business practices in Accounting and/or Professional Services.
- Previous experience with any of the following applications is a plus: NetSuite OpenAir, Adaptive Insights, Intacct, Great Plains, SalesForce.com, Sage or Deltek, JD Edwards, Informatica, PeopleSoft, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Workday, Oracle, etc.
- Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment) and other related functionality is a nice-to-have.
- Experience with equivalent Professional Services Applications (PSA) is also suitable (e.g., Deltek, Change Point, Clarizen, Tenrox, Projector PSA, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Intermediate skill level in Excel (e.g. V-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and work in both a collaborative and independent manner.
- Customer service skills, team-oriented and fast-learner.
- At least two years in a client-facing/interacting role.
- Available to travel at least 20% of the time.
- Experience with QuickBooks is also a plus.
- At least two years of experience implementing NetSuite is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
What You Need to Fit Our Culture:
At InnoVergent, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Enjoy a start-up/entrepreneurial atmosphere, and be flexible with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title.
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen, and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.)
- Free parking at our Alpharetta, GA location in the heart of Atlanta’s “technology corridor.”
- Comprehensive training on our software and services solutions.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment.
- Plenty of entertaining and fun staff events, including community volunteer opportunities.
- Flexible work schedule.
If you meet the requirements above, then we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send resume to email@example.com. All applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship. InnoVergent is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V