Now Hiring: Workday Adaptive Insights Consultant
InnoVergent is a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of the following cloud-based ERP and Financial software solutions: NetSuite, OpenAir, and Adaptive Insights. We have been a valued partner of these solutions for 15+ years and are looking to expand our team.
This role will be responsible for implementing and supporting the Adaptive Insights product, specifically the planning, budgeting and forecasting module as well as support related client needs. This is a full-time position in Alpharetta, Ga.
Who You Are:
Our new Workday Adaptive Insights Consultant. You will join an organization that has a 16+ year partner relationship with Adaptive Insights, a Workday company. You are a smart, results-oriented person with functional financial industry experience and preferred implementation experience in Adaptive Insights who is eager to dive in and hit the ground running.
What Your Day Will Include:
As an Adaptive Insights consultant at InnoVergent, you will work as a member of the team to deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead with identification and formulation of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Participate through full life-cycle implementations.
- Lead client workshops for solution design and client education.
What We Need From You:
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. This role is for someone who is dedicated to making a significant contribution to the team and is eager to learn and grow the company. Job requirements include:
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant consulting or relevant functional finance industry experience
- Hands-on functional experience and/or demonstrated proficiency in EPM-related business processes: Finance & Management reporting, FP&A, Analytics
- Willingness for occasional client-based travel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of consulting with a leading organization
- Workday Adaptive Insights Certification
- Experience with Workday/Adaptive Insights and/or other leading Cloud based SaaS EPM applications (e.g. Anaplan, Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Host, Prophix, OneStream, etc.)
- Functional knowledge around financial planning and reporting processes and systems
- Knowledge or experience of financial processes, especially Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Budgeting, Accounting, Financial and Management Reporting, and Workforce Planning
- Proven skills as a team member on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
What You Need to Fit Our Culture:
At InnoVergent, we know that our company is only as good as our employees. You will get a chance to work closely with an incredibly dedicated group of people who are serious about putting great products and services into the marketplace. We continually search for candidates who share our beliefs and values. Common traits that we admire include:
- Self starter. Always ready to get your hands dirty and dive right in.
- Enjoy a dynamic start-up/entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Flexibility with shifting priorities.
- Think big, and bring new ideas to the table, regardless of your rank or title,
- Overriding ambition and proactive nature, combined with the ability to inspire others.
- Be results driven—always. Must be willing to do what it takes to make each project or task a success.
- Quick learner. Must know when to listen and when to take charge.
- Obsessive about quality and customer satisfaction.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance and flexible spending accounts.)
- Comprehensive training on our software and services solutions
- Opportunities for growth and development
- A challenging, yet fun and engaging work environment
- Plenty of entertaining and fun staff events, including community volunteer opportunities
- Flexible work schedule ie: remote days
- Office snacks and drinks provided
If you meet the requirements above, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All If you meet or exceed the requirements above, we want to meet you! Interested applicants should send resume to email@example.com. All applicants must be legally able to work in the US without sponsorship. InnoVergent is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V.